Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yarrow Days

I thought I would share a couple pictures from the parade and Yarrow Days. (Mostly for my family, and to show off my cute kids!)

Madee and Riley give the FireTruck a wave. The other little girl is a friend from school. Riley of course loved the firetrucks and police cars, Madee loved the horses and Danielle loved the candy!!


I liked this Noah's Ark that a local church group made. We are getting ready for the possible flooding in the Fraser Valley! What a good idea!
This is a cute picture of Riley and the Bear that I bought to support Children's Hostpital. Riley just wanted to cuddle the bear for awhile.
Danielle wanted to cuddle this bearded dragon that was at the petting zoo, what a thing to cuddle!

We had lots of fun and look forward to Yarrow Days each year!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry that I missed the Yarrow days! I know Megan enoyed it last year with the preschool! I'll just have to take lots of pics in the Greendale parade & carnival...if we're not floating!! :)