Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Three

Here is a page I did for the same family album as my last post. This one is of my adorable children, this will be a two page spread but I have not figured out how I am going to do the second page. I used all SU patterned paper from Playhouse. The chipboard is misc from MM and SU. (I love chipboard!!!)

I found the layout in a magazine, of course now that I want to find which mag it was I can't find it. I love the little saying that I also got from the magazine (I will have to edit this when I find it!)

Three beautiful children to adore...

Three beautiful souls to guide...

Three beautiful reasons to smile each day.

My three children can be a handful sometimes, but there isn't a moment that I don't feel blessed by them.

Today I go and pick up Dixie from the pet hostpital, yes she has been there for a whole week, but now she is well enough to come home! Yah! We have missed her so much, so has Snoopi.

Have a great day!

Carrie

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a gorgeous page Carrie! It is my daily highlight to look and see what you post on your blog! :)

Deb said...

Love It!!!!
Thanks again for opening up your house to us so we could finish up some of the pages we've missed! Had a good time! THanks!