Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dixie Girl

Last nite got a chance to scrapbook some more, I had developed some pictures to enter for the new Blueprint Layout book. So this is thier layout, I was to late to enter, but I still wanted to make my page. The background cs is SU Chocolate chip and the alpha set is my favorite Whimsical Alpha, the rest of the supplies I pulled out of my stash. The flourishes are from CTMH.
I usually don't scrapbook specifically one of our pets but Dixie has been on my mind lately and I thought that I would use some pics of her when we first brought her home. I guess I will have to pull some pics together of Snoopi and Luci.
Living in the Fraser Valley has been quite eventful lately with the flood watch happening. Fortunatly we live on the mountain but most of our friends and our shop are in the flood plain. Debbie has brought over her pics and scrapbooks for safe keeping in case it floods over the weekend. Anyone else want to bring thier scrapbook stuff over I promise to take good care of it! I'll try not to use it all up! LOL!
They say the river should not reach as high as they first expected, but I'm not convinced on their techniques of determining this. We are prepared for power and gas outages and to have company if needed!
Anyways off to clean!
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am off to re-organize my scrap-room in case I need to pack it up! But right now, they say we should be fine!! Keep on praying! But what a cool layout for Dixie!