Thursday, May 24, 2007

A little of me

Here are a couple cards that I did last nite.



This one is using Fishy Friends. I love the colors of the spring mini DS paper Petals and Paisleys. I colored in the fish with SU markers to match the patterned paper. I can't wait until I can give this card away. I really enjoy using the 3" scalloped circle punch, many of my cards I have incorporated it into. I will have to collect the other sizes as well.





This card I used up some leftover birthday page stickers and paper from Doodlebug Designs. My DH likes this card better than my fishy card. It is a pretty simple card, not much to it but I think know that a little boy whose birthday is coming up soon will love it!















I am a scrapbooker more than a card maker so you will probably see more of my scrapbook pages than my cards. This page is using SU DS paper petals and paisleys again! I used the sizzix to make the letters, then put Crystal Effects to give them a raised effect. The flowers are Heidi Swap and Bazzil wings the ribbon is SU gingham light pink.
Well that's all for now, I'll try to post regularly, if life doesn't get in the way!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! you're finally blogging! I love how you cut the circle for the scrap page. I love this DSP. I also like what you did with the scallop circle on the fishy friend. You have so much stuff, it's going to take you a long time to get it all uploaded....lol. I look forward to seeing you post!
TFS!
Tara

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Very cute cards & scrapbook pages, Carrie! I'm glad you started a blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, welcome to the blogging world. I love your scrapbook page. It's super cute. Your cards are wonderful too!