Saturday, May 26, 2007

Inventory of Stamps

I decorated this SU art journal so that I could keep track of which stamp sets that I have. So that when I am scrapbooking I can just look through it to see if I have anything that would work on my pages, rather than going through each package. How does everyone else keep track of their sets? I would love to hear some new ideas.



I used all SU products except the scalloped punch and the circle punch. Doodle this is one of my favorite stamp sets right now. I still have lots of sets to put into my book, I have gotten all of my flower sets into it.




Our house is located on the mountain, just above a popular walking trail. As I was preparing this post I heard sirens, and they started coming up our driveway and stopped at the entrance of the trail. We have had various things happen at the trail, such as stolen vehicles dropped off there, once they even torched a truck, just after I left to run some errands (I saw them there and thought nothing of it) When I came back home a policeman was there and the truck was torched. I could give a description of the getaway vehicle (I guess that was what the other vehicle was doing there) I wish I would have taken a plate # down. Anyways, today an elderly gentleman with altzeimers went for a walk or something and fell down a short embankment. He slept there all night when finally someone's dogs had found him, so the owner of the dogs called 911. He's okay, maybe a sprained ankle or something, I couldn't imagine sleeping outside all nite in the woods wondering if anyone will find me. There has been cougar tracks spotted in our area too, I think that I would go crazy in fear.

I guess I should try to get something done this morning. Have a great day!
Carrie

3 comments:

Deb said...

What a great idea! Where did you come up with something so great! :o) I do say yours does look better! Now I want to redo mine! lol

Jen said...

You suck Carrie!!! You are amazing! That is so cool! And I guess you could go and stamp all your friend's stamps in there too so that you would know who has what!!! Keep up the good ideas! Jen

Sarah said...

Hey Carrie,
This is such a great idea! I might just have to case it! How are you doing anyway?!! Haven't seen you in ages. Will you be out on July 7th? Kerry's meeting is at my house that night. Hope to see you! Great blog btw - just found it via Cindy's blog. Sarah