Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Girl



Here is my baby girl card, I used all of the same punches as the baby boy minus the duck punch. Isn't she sweet! personally I like the baby boy better.


Today I had to take my baby puppy (6 months old) to the pet hostpital, we don't really know what is wrong with her, she hasn't eaten for a couple days, but we thought that she didn't like her food, our older dog did that as a pup also. But today Dixie was lethargic and wouldn't move when called, when usually she would bound over to say hi! I really mean bound, she is a german shepard, and a real sweetie. So hopefully she gets better quickly. Here is a picture of Snoopi and Dixie, they have become real pals, play fighting lots. Why is it that a dog that is half the size of another thinks that she can take the bigger dog? It is very funny to watch them interact.


My kids on the other hand feel fine the two younger ones were 100% back to normal today.
Happy Scrappin'
Carrie

No comments: