Monday, May 28, 2007

Mondays : (

I really don't like mondays, I usually feel bogged down with what I need to do that week. Today is no different although the start of my week begins with my younger two being sick. Doesn't Riley look so sweet, he has been sleeping all morning on the couch while Danielle watches tv.

So I won't be leaving the house today to say the least. I did have a VBS meeting that I will have to cancel now as well. Oh well hopefully I can get all of my cleaning done today and do the rest during the week.



Last nite I made my thank you cards for my Stamp club ladies and as I was doing that I noticed that my scalloped circle that I had sitting there with another hole in it looked just like a bib. So I thought I would make a card using punches only. So here it is.

I used the 3" scalloped circle, and the 2.5" circle punch for the face and bib. Then I used the 3/4" punch and the 1/2" circle punches for the soother. 1/4" circle punch for the eyes. The 1/2" circle punch was also used for the ears. The hair was a tuft of grass from paper shapers. The duck I believe is paper shapers as well. Other than the patterened paper all cardstock is SU. I sponged some color with chalks for the cheeks and shading around the face. Isn't he sweet. Watch out for the baby girl, I will post her tommorrow!

Happy Scrappin,
Carrie

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Adorable card! I hope your little ones get feeling better soon.