Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sock Monkey

I am playing with my new preview set from SU, the Sock Monkey, he is pretty cute, I think I will have to make a real sock monkey for the kids soon! Anyways I have a few leftover canvas bags from VBS and I thought I could alter them a bit and sell them at our craft table at Cultus Lake. We are fundraising for our trip to Ukraine in October. I thought that I would make a cute bag for a little girl with the sock monkey on it. My daughters are dragging around the bags that they made at VBS, so I think that any little girl would love to have one.
I used Brilliance ink to stamp them out, then copics to color and then heat set it with my iron.
The bags came from the good ol' dollar store. I love that place for the most part, when I find great things to alter, for super cheap!

Well that's all for now until I make some more bags!
Carrie

No comments: