Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Picture

We went to a small wedding on Friday nite, and while we were waiting for the happy couple I thought we could take a family picture. I had my fancy camera and a tripod (I was the official photographer for the wedding) I set up the kids first and got such a good picture and it only took a few clicks and there it was!!! Then I set the timer and had all of us in there, Steve gave the cheesiest "CHEESE" smile, so I had to try again, and it turned out, Steve still looks a little cheesy but not as bad. I like this picture because it captures who Madee is. You can dress her up but it doesn't stop her from being herself. She likes to find things, alive things, things that crawl, creep, jump, slither any thing that most people would stay away from! I love that about her!
Here is one of my favorite pictures of the couple that got married.
And this one turned out so cool!
Well that's all for now, I will have more creations soon to show you!
Carrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Carrie! Love the one of the happy couple in the car. Very cool!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Carrie!
- Christy