Thursday, May 1, 2008

Really I am back

I guess the last post was incorrect, but I am ready now to get going on this blog. So many things have happened and are happening that I would love to share.

I don't usually scrapbook most things in order, and usually a few months later than the actual event. For example I will start with a page I did for Riley's birthday which was in December and I only scrapbooked it last weekend.

Check out Jaxon on the right of Riley, his chubby cheeks are puffed up to help blow out the candle. Priceless!


Another page I did last weekend is this one;




I took this picture from our driveway in April, I think that this is the best sunset that I have seen from where we are living now. In Saskatchewan you see sunsets like this more often, but here in BC the mountains seem to get in the way.

I'll have more to show you soon!

Carrie

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Wow, what a beautiful photo of the sunset! Welcome back, I have missed your blog. Do you know of any good crafty events coming up in Chilliwack?