Monday, May 26, 2008

Cloverdale Rodeo

We went to the Cloverdale Rodeo during the long weekend, and we all had so much fun! Madelyne is really into the rodeo part, I think Danielle loved the rides and Riley just loved everything. Now that Riley is so much older we enjoy these events so much more because we are not worried so much about the baby's sleep and feeding schedule. Now if the kids don't get a nap it's no big deal, although Riley fell asleep just as the Rodeo started, he was sprawled out over both Steve and my lap, it got quite uncomfortable after a short while. I will have to find the picture of that and share it later.
Madelyne is somewhat trying to decide which area she would like to take her horseback riding, whether it be jumps, lesiure, barrel racing, right now I think she would be a perfect Rodeo Princess.
What do you think?

Danielle would also make a great rodeo princess, but she would have to do it underwater because sometimes I think she would rather stay under the water when she is swimming than come up for air!
Riley decided he wanted to ride the sheep next year. We will have to practice on our friends sheep until then.
Can anyone guess who this guy is? We were lucky to get a picture of this guy, I really love my new zoom lens!!!!! I feel like the paparazzi!
It's Steven Seagal, look at how huge he is!

We actually went on some rides this year, well we let the kids go on some and I had to take Riley down the large slide. I'm so proud of Madelyne, she is working with her fear of scary things like rides, I didn't think that she would want to go on something that lifts her in the air, but she went and I can see that she loved it. Danielle has always been my brave one who would try anything. Riley is also quite cautious, but not about everything, and is easily swayed to try it!
Doesn't it look like this cow is wanting Danielle to help her escape, "Please, Please get me outta here, I don't want any more people to see me this way!!!" I will have some creations to post tommorrow, so come back to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shut Up!!! You saw Steven Seagal, I'm soo jealous. I love love him! (notice, not just 1 love but 2!)

It looks like you had an amazing time at the Rodeo. Yes, I think you have a Rodeo Princess-in-Training!
- Christy Lutz